Farimah Schuerman, Matt Villano, and I recently completed the SIIA Postsecondary Market Report, and Farimah and I will be participating in a free webcast on the report's highlights on Wednesday, June 17 at 2:00 PM EDT.
The executive summary of the report is available here: Download SIIAPostsecondaryExecOverview.pdf (180.6K).
The report itself is over 100 pages and includes the following chapters:
- The Changing Characteristics of Postsecondary Institutions
- Growth and Rising Enrollments
- Changing Characteristics of the Student Population
- Rising Financial Pressures
- Technology Spending and Budgeting
- Instructional Technology Spending and Online Learning
- Other Institutional Technology Spending
- Student Technology Habits
- Future Challenges and Opportunities
The full report is free for SIIA members, and is also available for purchase from the SIIA for $189.00 here.
The webinar is free for anyone and you can register here.